The old site had become a bit of a mess and difficult to navigate and update.
So over the last couple of weeks I’ve completely rebuilt it in wordpress using the Themify Ultra Theme. These WordPress Themes have improved so much since I last looked. I can’t say it was a walk in the park for me to do this, but with the help of You Tube I managed to get on top of it in the end.
Happy New Year 🙂
Well finally Orla is out of the big shed at Fairlie but not quite in the water yet. I have completed the renovation of her teak decks, re-bedded all the deck fittings and replace all the port light perspex, so she is completely water tight again.
I still have quite a bit to do before we launch, re-step the mast, service all sea cocks, antifoul the hull, fit drains to the new large gas lockers and many many other small jobs, so I’m giving myself till April 2017 to get her ready for sailing North.
I have a few more videos to do to complete the Teak Deck Renovation Series, hopefully get those done in the next month.